Thursday, March 31, 2016

#BeFitAllYear

0

Fitness is a big thing right now. It's like the IT thing. You can do workouts in gyms, at home, in hotels, anywhere really. You can access free workouts online -- one in particular is BeFit. Heard of them? Check out their BeFit 30 Day Burn Calendar and watch their introductory video:



Their workout series are short, but intense (and challenging)! If you're limited on time, this is a great way to quickly work up a sweat. They are roughly about 10 minutes long. What's intimidating about 10 minutes?! EXACTLY! Give yourself no excuses and just give it a go! I enjoyed them and I'm sure you will, too!

Speaking of BeFit, they have their own BeFit Nutrition Supplements. Pretty cool since so many of us are on a fitness journey. I was chosen to try 3 of their products out for a month. When my wonderful box arrived, I opened it to find these three products...


  • BeFit Pre (pre-workout Energy and Endurance Booster (flavor: fruit punch))
  • BeFit Whey Protein (Whey Isolate and Casein Combination (flavor: vanilla))
  • BeFit Burn (fat burner without the jitters)
Needless to say, I was pretty excited for a 30 day supply from BeFit!

Now that BeFit nutrition is here, let me explain what each is.

BeFit Pre: This is a fruit punch flavored pre-workout energy drink. My favorite of the three. There are three key elements required for a good workout: energy, endurance and focus, and that's what you get with this supplement. It's delicious and when you workout super early, a tasty pre-workout drink is a HUGE help!

BeFit Whey Protein: This product helps to support muscle recovery by combining two types of protein, whey and casein. It comes in two flavors: chocolate and vanilla which are also GMO, sugar and gluten free. Mix this with almond milk, a banana, peanut butter and ice cubes and you've got yourself a delicious shake! That's how I enjoyed mine!

BeFit Burn: This product helps your body create thermogenesis (heat), which helps metabolize, or burn fat. It helps to manage cravings and curbs your appetite. You don't get jitters with this one, but to be honest, I've never taken a fat burner before, so to be able to compare it with another product -- well, I can't. It says you don't get jitters because it doesn't over-stimulate your nervous system. I can confirm that I never did get jitters while using it. I'm not sure this product was a good fit for me.

If you'd like to purchase any of their products or if you simply want to check out what they are all about, head on over to www.befitfitnessnutrition.com 


0 comments:

Post a Comment