Friday, May 6, 2016

AmazingGrass

0

Isn't that name so catchy? Amazing Grass. Makes you wonder what it is. Are you intrigued?! I was and lucky for me, I was selected to give this product a taste test. It arrived in a pretty fancy box. The fancier the box, the greater the goods, right? But first, let me take a selfie. haha

So, what is Amazing Grass? It's a product that is honestly grown and simply enjoyed. Amazing Grass greens are USDA organic, Non GMO, kosher, vegan and gluten free. Containing a plethora of vitamins, minerals, plant based protein and phyto-chemicals, leafy greens assist the body in maintaining healthy organ function, detoxification and immunity. You can mix the greens into juices, smoothies, or anything you're in the mood for.

Sounds pretty good so far, am I right?



Check out what they have to offer here: https://www.amazinggrass.com/store/. I had the privilege of trying out their Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Superfood. Honestly, to me, you can't go wrong with a chocolate peanut butter flavor and when I first tried it, I kept it simple with just a scoop from the jar and water. Not bad, I thought. So, the next time, I decided to change it up and made it with 1 scoop and almond milk. It was even better! The next time, I decided to get fancy and add a banana. Oh my gosh, my taste buds were dancing with joy! I found my recipe -- almond milk, 1 scoop of protein superfood, 1 banana, and ice all blended perfectly in my blender. I took this magical drink to the backyard to enjoy every last drop. I even went all out and drank it from the awesome mason jar cup they gave me with a fancy-schmancy Amazing Grass sleeve.

So, this stuff is good, like really good. I'd totally buy it! So, where can you buy it? Good question. Well, you can definitely purchase it from their online store or you can check out their store locator (all you need is a zip code). I was pretty stoked to find out that GNC, Vitamin World and Target sold their products. I just happen to have these 3 stores within minutes from my house. That's great news!

Now, their products aren't just for smoothies or drinks. You can bake with them, too. Say what?! They even offer you a few recipes on their website.  I went straight for the cookies and brownies. I may have a slight sweet tooth -- but hey, it's healthy so there's that!

As if their product wasn't already badass, they've given me a discount code to share and it's not a measley 10% -- it's BIGGER than that! 30% OFF! I love savings and I love sharing them. So without further ado, go to their website www.amazinggrass.com and browse around their products and then when you're ready to check out, plug this code in: SWEATPINKAlissa16 (a little tip, you must register to use the code at checkout (meaning you can't checkout as a guest)) Discount code expires on 05/31/16.



What are you waiting for? Go check them out and if you buy it and try it, I hope you love it just as much as I do!

Follow them on social media!
Websitehttps://www.amazinggrass.com/
Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/amazinggrass/
Pinteresthttps://www.pinterest.com/amazinggrass/
Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/greensuperfood


0 comments:

Post a Comment