Saturday, August 22, 2015

Mom Brain Sucks

0

I just got back from a 2 mile walk with my toddler. She loves going for a ride and I love the exercise. (the fresh air was an added bonus, too)


2 miles was the longest walk that we've done in a while and we got it done in 35 minutes! Go us!

So, towards the end of our walk, I see a couple moms standing on the sidewalk chatting. I eventually make my way, say hi, we introduce each other (even though we've seen each other and waved in passing on multiple occasions) and like 2 seconds later, I've already forgotten her name, her husband's name and one of their two children. (I remembered the baby's name) Seriously, what is wrong with my brain? I was listening to her & paying attention, but it obviously went in one ear and out the other. Ugh. Now, I'm going to have to go through that embarrassing moment(s) of "hey... you!" "How are things with you and the kids?" You know, purposely skating around the fact that I've forgotten their names. OR maybe I'll just laugh it off, tell her I'm an idiot and that I've forgotten her name. Gah.

My brain sometimes... lol

*ALISSA

0 comments:

Post a Comment