Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Bulu! What's Bulu?

2

Hello and happy (errr, what's today?) Ahh, Wednesday, hump day. Happy Hump Day to you!

I opened up my email today to find this in my inbox. 



Yay! I was selected to do a product review for Bulu Box! Woohoo! It got me all giddy that I started to sing in my best Jessie Spano (from Saved by the Bell) voice, ♫ I'm so excited! I'm so excited! ♪ 

I swear, it's the little things sometimes! So, after my "Woohoo I've been selected moment" I had to read up to remind myself just what Bulu Box is. Off to their website to find out: www.bulubox.com

Bulu Box is the best way to sample and discover new vitamins, supplements and healthy snacks in all areas of health. 

Well, that's right up my alley. I love samples (because it's like my mailbox is a christmas tree and the mailman delivers presents like Santa (don't make fun of my analogies... my husband laughs at me, as it is)) and I love to try new products, because honestly, I'd want to sample the product first to make sure it's something that I would actually spend my money on. Oh my gosh, I'm totally excited now. Vitamins, supplements and healthy snacks - OH MY!

I'm expected to get this bright, orange box next week. Eeee! Can't wait to see what samples they send my way!

Be on the lookout for a blog review soon! 

In the meantime, if you're curious, head on over to the website: www.bulubox.com. If this is something that you think is a good fit for you, use this discount code SWEATPINK for 50% off a 3-month subscription to BuluBox!

2 comments:

  1. I got chosen too! I'm excited to see what samples we get and how much I'll like them. I can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay and congratulations to you on being selected, too! I wonder if all boxes are the same? I'll have to follow up with you!

      Delete