Tuesday, November 25, 2014

What's your soulmate workout?

0

It has been FOR-EV-ER since I have pushed play on my soulmate workout. I was overly excited to get a HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workout in. Turbo Fire baby!! So glad to have moved down to the basement where I can jump!!! I made today doubles day, so following TF, I also did Body Beast back & bis! I'm on fire!! (That's what the back of my shirt says, too)

Was it intense? Abso-freakin-lutely! I loved it! I love the rush of a damn good workout. It makes you feel alive and ready to take on anything! I also love that when you feel like you just can't push yourself anymore and you want to just throw in the towel, Chalene Johnson says, "Guess what? You're not tired!"  And as soon as you hear that, you dig down deep and give it your all because she's right... I.AM.NOT.TIRED!! If you have not tried Turbo Fire or are looking for a hands down awesome workout program... TURBO FIRE is it! <click here to read more about how awesome it is>

Will I do doubles tomorrow? Ehhh... we'll see. I don't want to overload my body too too much, PLUS I'm on week 8 of Body Beast and it's the BEAST phase. Only 4 more weeks left and I'll be a Body Beast grad and then I can submit my photos and get me a free shirt! I love that Beachbody does that! It's like a trophy... a wearable one!


Happy Tuesday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment