Monday, December 1, 2014

Quadzilla

0


Well... This sickness has had me out since Friday. Blah. I'm not 100% better, but I am back to hitting the weights. Week 10 of #BodyBeast & it's LEG DAY! #Quadzilla!!
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Being down in the basement where the air is a tad cooler made it hard to breathe, so I had to take a few breaks to catch my breath and hack up a lung. Gah! So ready for this cough to leave - it has been present for too long!
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
My legs are feeling super  fabulous. I upped my weights 10 pounds more than usual and I'm loving how they ache right now! Building those quads - like a boss! 

I'm still drinking plenty of fluids and consuming my three 24 oz water bottles a day. (Some days are better than others, but I aim for 3)
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Now, I've got a long to-do list and not a lot of time, so off I go. Have a great Monday, #FitFam / #FitFriends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment