Monday, November 24, 2014

I'm relocating!

0



I'm relocating where I workout, that is! My original workout room was also my office, however, we have a little miss who is in dire need of her own room. She's been in our room for all 10 1/2 months of her life. I know, I know... why is she STILL in Mommy & Daddy's room. Honestly, it was just easier. Our room is so long and the crib fits perfectly in there and it just wasn't a big deal. But it's time. She needs to have her own room and hopefully she'll start sleeping through the night. (I'm hopeful of that) Momma is sooooo tired! I'm sure Daddy is, too!

Where am I relocating to? The basement... dun dun duuuuuuun! So, this week, I've started painting my office. I had to say goodbye to my awesome green accent wall and replaced it with a tanish/pinkish color. My husband has moved all my equipment downstairs and I'll actually have more space down there. That's a plus! Is there a downfall? Of course, it's in the basement (which is unfinished) so it's cold down there (which will be nice when I'm breakin' a sweat) and it's far away from the kids (again, that's not a bad thing, but when they need me... they'll yell and (clenching teeth) we love yelling! haha

No, it's a good thing to have our own designated areas. I'm excited that I'll be able to do any workout program I want now. Being upstairs, I was hesitant about doing anything with jumping as I remember doing a HIIT dvd (a while ago) and my husband told me the light above the kitchen table was shaking. That scared me enough to not jump. I was fearful of breaking the ceiling. Silly, but I was! No excuses now that I'm basement bound! woot!!

I think I'm even going to have my hubs transfer my good old treadmill (or as someone recently called it... a dreadmill) from the garage to the basement. Maybe then I'll use it more since I'll be able to watch tv or even a movie while I get miles in! Ooooh, I'm getting excited to workout in the basement now!

On another note, since we are getting Seren's new room prepped, I picked up a new dresser the other day. Ever heard of ReStore? Oh, it's a fantastic store with hidden treasures. It's a Habitat for Humanity store so the items in these stores are truly hit or miss. We were able to find an antique dresser for a steal. When we went to pay, the price was lower than the ticketed price. Why, I asked? The woman behind the counter said, "Anything with a white ticket is an extra 25% off." DOUBLE BONUS! Go me on finding an awesome find at a discounted price! So, there you have it... that's what happening lately!


Isn't she beautiful?

0 comments:

Post a Comment