Monday, April 8, 2013

Let's get this started!

0

<<< Aww yeah!


Yesterday, I started my hybrid workout of Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire. I found a calendar to follow, printed it and placed it where I would see it every day. Since I had already completed my first month of CLX (that's Chalean Extreme) I decided to start on the 2nd month of hybrid calendar which just happens to be the push phase. (CLX is a 90 day program broken up into 3 phases: Burn Phase, Push Phase and Lean Phase) 


My day one started with Push Circuit 1. Push is certainly a key word in this phase as it certainly pushed me to new limits. I had my husband dig out my heavier weights because I wanted that extra challenge. By the end, my arms were shaking just to type. I love that feeling of a good workout.  If you're sore, it means you were doing something right! 


Today, was Day 2. My alarm went off at 5:25a.m. and I was up and at 'em! Fire 55 EZ was placed in the DVD player and I was ready to get this started!  I cannot tell you how fired up I am. I truly hope that this continues. I like the idea of being on a schedule and getting my workouts done and over with so that there is no ifs, ands or buts about trying to squeeze in a workout throughout the day. 

My day is already starting off the way I envisioned it would! My workout is complete. My work (since I work at home) is done for the morning. (I split my work between morning and evening) Now it's off to the enjoy this beautiful day with my son (since my daughter is in school!)

Have a wonderful, wonderful day! I know I plan to!


0 comments:

Post a Comment