Friday, November 14, 2014

Oh, hello again

0

Oh,blogger, I've neglected you and I am so very sorry, but I'd love to stay connected more often. So much has changed since my last post, I think. (now I must check the last time I posted to make sure)

I'm fitter than I used to be. I'm stronger than I used to be. I'm more confident than I used to be. I'm just a better me. I feel happier. I feel lighter (not weight related, but work related) and I'm now a Mommy of three. (is that something you weren't aware of?) Well, I am... my littlest fox is 10 months old and she's adorable!

So, my reason for wanting to get back into blogging is that I want to document more and have more to say regarding my fitness journey and maybe throw in a few things here and there about my life as a mom, a wife, a friend... that kind of stuff.

Well, with that being said...

Here's to more posts and no more slacktastic-blogger-me!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment