Friday, April 5, 2013

T25

0

This bad boy, this bad boy right here! HOLY WOW! Shaun T (the creator of Insanity) has a new program launching this summer called T25.

What is it? It's a 25 minute workout that will MAKE YOU SWEAT! I'm not lying. I was dripping after doing Core Speed. And what's a workout without sweat?! Loved it!

So, I'm sure you're wondering how I was able to get ahold of T25 and test it out before the actual launch date. Well, the Elite Coaches at Beachbody were given the Core Speed DVD as a sneak peek and since I attend Fit Club, the coaches who run it decided to give it a go and our very own Elite Coach, Seay was there, as well. Seay is doing very well with Beachbody and was very informative and motivating with her speech before we started the program.

Anyway, more about T25. Shaun T used every trick in his trainer's book to develop super efficient workouts that deliver an hour's worth of results from just 25 minutes of training. It's very similiar to Insanity, but much shorter (in my opinion). I am very much into cardio and I can honestly say that when this workout was done, I looked at the girl standing next to me and said, "I'd definitely buy this!"


After every workout at No Limits Fit Club, we take an "after" picture! This was ours after T25 Core Speed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment